Features of the AERIS/400 General Ledger include:
- 22 character Account Number with five management reporting levels above the Control Account, and two sub-levels.
- Data entry defaults used extensively to minimize keying.
- Customizable Chart of Accounts.
- Powerful customizable financial statements.
- Standard interface to accept transactions from other applications.
- Transaction History is maintained in detail for two or more years.
- Closing processes for the prior year can be overlapped with current processing.
- Assemble several batches at the same time.
- Draft statements can be printed at any time.
- Reports can be reprinted at any time.
- Optional volume reporting for designated accounts.
- Budgeting in detail by account or at summary levels.
- Alternative budgets can be developed simultaneously.
- Budgets can be distributed unevenly by month.
- Maximum value for a single transaction is $99,999,999.99.
- Year 2000 Compliant
All transactions are validated during input and by the Edit List to ensure they are complete and apply only to valid accounts. Only error-free, balanced batches for which a Batch Register was printed can be posted.Transactions, including batches received from other applications can be modified at any time prior to posting. Correcting transactions can be posted to any active period.