- Batched preparation of invoices.
- A choice of input formats tailored to suit the type of invoicing being done.
- Invoices printed as soon as entry is complete, or by batch.
- Custom invoice formats. More than 4 formats available today.
- Invoice formats can be assigned to individual customers.
- Automatic calculation of Goods & Services Tax.
- A variety of pre-posting reports.
- Invoices passed in summary to Accounts Receivable.
- Distributions passed to the General Ledger either in summary or detail, as defined by the Chart of Accounts.
- Receivables Customer list used for validation.
- Chart of Accounts used to validate distributions.
- EDI Support is integrated up to the Mail Box.