The Accounts Receivable system was designed to support many small business environments. It provides the tools to manage outstanding payables, to control credit granted, and to improve cash flow. Integration with other applications improve reporting while minimizing data entry. Features of the AERIS/400 Accounts Receivable system include:
- On line entry of invoices, adjustments, and credit notes.
- Distribution to any number of General Ledger Accounts.
- Automatic Invoice Numbering option.
- Generation of General Ledger transactions.
- Automatic calculation of Due Dates, based on the Customer and Invoice Type.
- Accepts invoices from Billing and Order Entry applications.
- Full Cash Receipt control through batched entry of receipts.
- Partial Payments are supported.
- Payment on Account is supported.
- EDI support for Direct Deposit.
- Open Item Accounting
- On line Inquiry of the Invoice History
- Complete history kept until you decide to unload it.
- Full set of management and audit reports.
- All listings sequenced by Customer Name.
- Mailing labels in several formats.
- Interface to the General Ledger allows activity in overlapping periods.
- Custom format for statements.
- On Demand Statements from the Customer Review.
- Multi-company and multi-divisional operation.
- Exchange processing for multiple foreign currencies.
- Year 2000 compliant.